Monday, June 25, 2007


It's Bunkhouse Bob Again!


Well, Ol' Bunkhouse Bob won't be doing much riding for a while. Seems he's been a little careless while outdoors. And just so's all you little buckeroos won't get yourselves into the same sort of pickle, Ol' Bob has written this little ditty for you to keep in mind.
Yep, he's just that kind of pal.


When out in the wilds and the woodlands,

Without the aid of a pot,

To avoid an embarrassing case of the ivy,

Be careful wherefore you squat.



(c)g.Slater

clipart by loti.com

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:25:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fun poem! Great graphic! Got me a'thinkin'!
Oy oy oy - I was once hiking in Europe with my mother...we needed to find a special place, so as to speak, off the trail. I pointed out a nice expance, covered with a plant that reminded me of mint in its height. My mother looked at me in horror - I had no idea what she was thinking. Turned out, my proposed place for her to do what she needed to do...was in a field of nettles! I figured, once she communicated in more than contorted facial expressions, that it was like poison ivy. I brushed my pinkie against one...and was in madness for the next 10 minutes. I can only imagine what might have happend if I'd actually squatted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home